Bada’; Change in creation’s destiny by Divine Knowledge
This article addresses the belief of Bada’ which simply means change in creation’s destiny by the non-manifested unlimited Divine Knowledge. The very definition of this belief causes much confusion amoung un-trained minds in the theories of Divine realities.
- The concept of Bada’ in Quran
- The unanimity among the Shia and Sunni Ulema in the belief of Bada’
- The Belief of Bada’ and its relation to Imamate
- Some incidents of Bada’ recorded in Sunni books
- The reason which made Nawasib to contaminate the Shia belief of Bada’
- The all time association of Nawasib with Jews and the Kufar of Quraysh about their views over Bada’
- No public Twitter messages.