Chapter Five: Nawasib lying upon Rasool Allah (saww)
In order to deceive the normal Muslims and spread hatred against Shias, Sipah-e- Sahaba even don’t hesitate to lie upon Rasool Allah (saww) and to propagate those Ahadith which are by consensus fabricated one. For example, Sipah Sahaba often propagate alleged Ahadith like these:
(1) “IN THE LATTER TIMES, A GROUP WILL APPEAR WHO WILL BE CALLED RAFIDA. THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ISLAM”. (MASNAD AHMAD, VOL. I. P. 103)
The original Arabic wordings of the cited tradition is:
قال علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يظهر في آخر الزمان قوم يسمون الرافضة يرفضون الإسلام
These Nasibi should have done some homework first rather than regurgitating the vomit of their Nasibi Imams. The alleged hadith is a weak as declared by Imam of Salafis Nasiruddin Al-Albaani in his book Takhrij Kitab al-Sunnah, Hadith 978 Shaykh Ahmad Shakir in his margin of Musnad Ahmad, Volume 2 page 137.
(2) “AFTER ME THERE WILL EMERGE A GROUP WHO WILL BE KNOWN BY THE NAME OF RAFIDA. HENCE IF YOU GET HOLD OF THE, KILL THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MUSHRIKS (POLYTHESISTS) . . . . . . . . . . . . . — THESE PEOPLE WILL ABUSE ABU BAKAR AND UMAR AND WHOSO ABUSES MY SAHABAH, WILL BE ACCURSED BY ALLAH, ANGELS AND ALL THE HUMAN BEINGS.” (DAR-UL-KUTNI).
The cited alleged Hadith can be read in Al-Sunnah by Ibn Asim in the following manner:
عن علي قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم سيأتي بعدي قوم لهم نبز يقال لهم الرافضة فإذا لقيتموهم فاقتلوهم فإنهم مشركون قلت يا رسول الله ما العلامة فيهم؟ قال يقرضونك بما ليس فيك ويطعنون على أصحابي ويشتمونهم
But this again is of no use for the Nawasib as it has been declared weak by Al-Albaani in the footnote of Ibn Asim’s book Al-Sunnah, page 460 while by Ibn Aqeel al-Hadhrami in his book Taqwiat al-Iman, page 52 termed it a fabrication.
Official Sipah e Suhaba Website
Nawasib also quote:
(3) Abdullah ibn Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with them) reported that The Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: “There will be, at the end of the time, people who are called Rawafid (rejecters). They will reject Islam and spit it out. Thus, KILL THEM for they are polytheist.”
This again is from Al-Sunnah by Ibn Asim:
عن ابن عباس قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول يكون في آخر الزمان قوم ينبزون الرافضة يرفضون الاسلام ويلفظونه فاقتلوهم فإنهم مشركون
This alleged Hadith has also been declared weak by Al-Albaani in the footnote of Al-Sunnah, page 462
as well as by Imam Dhahabi in his book Mizan al-Etidal, volume 3 page 237.
General reply to all such alleged Hadiths
All these are fabricated Ahadith and lies upon Rasool Allah (saww) particularly the Nasibi fool who fabricated the 3rd alleged hadith quoted above regarding the appearance of Rafdhies at the end of time, did he think that the end of the time arrived in the first century?
Moroever it should be known that this word Rafidhi never existed in times of Rasool Allah (saww), but was innovated by Nawasib later on and even the Sheikh-ul-Islam of these Nawasib namely Ibn Tayamiyah himself said in Minhaju ‘s-Sunnah, volume 1 page 8:
وبهذا وغيره يعرف كذب لفظ الأحاديث المرفوعة التي فيها لفظ الرافضة
“It is clearly understood that all ahadith in which the word “Rafidha ” has been used are lies (forged).”
Need we to comment anymore on Sipah Sahaba’s lies upon Rasool Allah (saww)? We should point out to our readers that the word Rafidhi comes from the word ‘Rifdh’ which means turncoat to turn your back on your leader in times of trouble (see Hans Wehr’s Dictionary of Modern Arabic”. Whoever flees from their leader is a rafidhi, the first group to come under this definition are the Sahaba that these people venerate, Allah (swt) mentions their fleeing in Uhud while Tabari tells us that Umar chose to seek refuge in the mountains, Uthman returned to the Prophet after three days – hence they are rafidhi, if we are to accept the aforementioned definition! Interestingly Abdullah Ansari narrates in Tabaqat Ibn Sa’d that whilst on his deathbed the Prophet requested writing materials, Umar refused the order and he “fa rafadhan Nabi” which literally means, “he left the Prophet” Kitab al Tabaqat Ibn Sa’d, Volume 2 page 243. He is referred to as a Rafidi!
- Shari’i Penalty of Cursing Sahaba according to Sunnah of Rasool Allah [saww]
- Incidents of Sahaba cursing & abusing each other
- Fatwas of Sunni scholars that cursing a Sahabi is not subject to capital punishment
- Nawasib lying upon Rasool Allah (saww)
- Nawasib lying upon the four Imams of Ahle Sunnah
- No public Twitter messages.