Fadak; The property of Fatima al-Zahra (as)
This is SP’s most esteemed work in service of the Ahlulbayt (as). Fadak is the property given to Fatima al-Zahra (as) by her father Mohammad (saww). We proove this fact from Qur’an, Hadeeth, Seerah, Tarikh, Legality, Torat & Bible. This book is also a refutation to various Nasibi websites such as Ansar.org & kr-hcy.com’s work on Fadak.
- General facts on Fadak
- The claim of Sayyida Fatima (as)
- Abu Bakr’s rejection of witnesses’ testimony
- Imam Ali (as)’s position on Fadak
- Rules of inheritance in the Qur’an
- Analysing the judgement of Abu Bakr
- The inheritance of previous prophets
- Sayyida Fatima (as)’s response to the confiscation of Fadak
- Refuting the defences of Abu Bakr’s advocates
- Relations between Sayyida Fatima (as) and Maula Ali (as)
- Further injustices perpetrated against Sayyida Fatima (as)
- The Shi’a position on Abu Bakr
- No public Twitter messages.