Imam Mahdi (as)
may Allah hasten his reappearance.
The doctrine of the Mahdi (Messiah) is not only shared by Muslims of all denominations, but is also held by non Muslims.
- Qur’anic evidences
- Twelve Imams
- Imam Mahdi (as) in the light of Prophetic traditions
- Did Imam Hasan al Askari (as) die without fathering any children?
- Imam al-Mahdi (as) and the Ulema of Ahle Sunnah
- The four representatives and other issues
- The doctrine of Raj’ah
- The misuse of Shia traditions by Nawasib regarding Imam Mahdi (as)
- Nasibi attempts to mix-up their would-be Imam Dajjal with our Imam Mahdi (as)
- The similarities between the Jews mocking the Ghaibah of Isa (as) and the Nawasib mocking the Ghaibah of Mahdi (as)
- The spiritual reality of Imamate
- No public Twitter messages.