Answering Ansar.org’s defence of Mu’awyia bin Hind
This article goes into depth of Mu’awiya’s character, his political moves and opposition to Islamic laws. We have included many more chapters and references.
- Was Mu’awiya seeking Qisas for the death of Uthman?
- Mu’awiya’s appointment of Yazeed as his successor
- The callous killing of the Sahaba including Hujr bin Adi (ra) and of other innocent Shias
- The peace treaty with Imam Hasan (as)
- Mu’awiya the baghi (rebel)
- Mu’awiya instituted the bid’ah of cursing Imam Ali (as)
- The phantom merits of Mu’awiya
- Abu Sulaiman’s plea of clemency for Mu’awiya
- Was Mu’awiya a Momin or Munafiq?
- The ‘true’ merits of Mu’awiya bin Hind
- No public Twitter messages.