The Marriage of Mut’ah
This book deals with the issue of Mut’ah (temporary marriage) being legal in Islam. Its nature of legitimacy, morality and need in the society. This book refutes 18 different articles and books by Nasibis who have been writing against the legality of Mut’ah.
- What is Mut’ah?
- The necessity of Mut’ah
- Quranic evidences for the legitimacy of Mut’ah
- Refuting the argument that Mut’ah is immoral – Part I
- Refuting the argument that Mut’ah is immoral – Part II
- Refuting the argument that Mut’ah is immoral – Part III
- Examples of Sunni morality
- Was Mut’ah abrogated by the Quran?
- Was Mut’ah abrogated by the Sunnah?
- The Truth: That Umar banned Mut’ah
- The misuse of Shi’a Hadeeth to demonstrate the prohibition of Mut’ah
- The status of slave-girl in Shia madhab
- Nasibi propaganda relating to sexual ethics
- Conclusion: An appeal to justice
- No public Twitter messages.