The non egalitarian nature of Imamate
This article deals with the nature of Shi’a belief of Imamate and its non-egalitarian nature. A refutatio of Ibn al-Hashimi’s article.
- Was Shura the actual method via which the past caliphs were appointed?
- Is the act of Bayya the pre-requisite for being the lawful Sunni caliph?
- The pure monotheistic lineage of Prophets and Imams (as)
- Does hereditary leadership contravene Islamic principles of equality?
- Imamate and Taqwa
- No public Twitter messages.