Salafi disease of literalism
This article deals with the Salafi / Wahabi disease of taking everything with literalism, and loosing its spiritual meaning & value.
- Introduction to literal approach of Salafi in understanding Qur’an
- A preview of Salafi claim that whole Qur’an is literal
- Is it shirk to believe that Rasul’Allah (saww) can also benefit/help us, along with Allah?
- Asking Allah directly or asking Allah indirectly through Rasul’Allah (saww)
- An article by a Sunni scholar on Shirk
- Salafi Bidah in respecting the signs of Allah
- Umar Ibn Khattab’s disease of literalism
- Umar’s literalism vs. Hajar al-Aswad and Tahrif in this tradition by Salafies
- Salafies denying any Barakh in Mawla Ali (as)
- Innovations of Salafies regarding places of Ziyyaraat
- Does burrial of Abu Bakr and Umar near grave of Rasool (saw) benefit them?
- Salafi objections upon visiting the shrines of Imams of Ahlulbait (as)
- Do all types of DUA (Calling) constitue worship?
- A preview of Salafi definition of Wasilah
- No public Twitter messages.