Sunni myth of love and adherence to the Ahlulbayt (as)
This article looks into the real meaning of loving the Ahlulbayt of Mohammad (saww), which Allah Himself has commanded in Quran for the Ummah in return of Mohammad (saww)’s bounties upon the creation.
- The verdict of Rasulullah (s) with regards to the lovers and the enemies of the Ahl’ul bayt (as)
- Nasibism in the roots Ahle Sunnah
- Kharjism in the roots of Ahle Sunnah
- The blasphemous views of some Sunni scholars about the Imams of Ahlulbayt (as)
- Nasibi propaganda that certain prominent Shia narrators possessed deviant beliefs
- No public Twitter messages.