Chapter Eleven: Nasibis extolling their scholars whilst disgracing Prophets (as)
Prophet Musa & Isa (as) were unseceful because they didn’t have qualities of Imam Abu Hanifa
We read in Deobandi/Hanafi’s authentic work Dur al-Mukhtar, Volume 1 page 57:
Prophet said: ‘Had the nations of Musa and Isa possessed a scholar like that of Abu Hanifa, they would have not remained Jews and Christians’
What we know is that Allah (swt) always ensured that Guides were sent to nations thus ensuring that there would be no excuse of no guidance being sent to them on the Day of Judgment. The nations of Musa (as) were not just left without guidance following the deaths of Musa (as) and Isa (as). Both great Prophets were succeeded by worthy guides whether they were executors or actual Prophets, successors followed these Prophets to ensure that the teachings of those Prophets continued to be cascaded. Now consider this arrogant shameless comments from Dur al-Mukhtar that in effect suggest that whilst previous executors were not able to prevent past nations from deviating, despite their purity of the characters and tongues, it would have been Abu Hanifa whose presence would have convinced these people not to become deviants. This reference is clearly presenting the capabilities of Abu Hanifa in terms of speech, debating skills to be greater than that of past Prophets (God forbid).
Abu Hanifa is superior to all prophets including Prophet Muhammad (s)
We read the following alleged statement of Holy Prophet (s) regarding Imam Abu Hanifa:
The Prophet said: ‘All of the prophets feel proud of me while I feel proud of Abi Hainfa’
al-Dur al-Mukhtar, Volume 1 page 56
Salafi belief that Prophet Ibrahim (as) lied three times
We read in Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 577:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “Abraham did not tell a lie except on three occasions.”
We also read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 4 Number 581:
Narrated Abu Huraira: One day some meat was given to the Prophet and he said, “On the Day of Resurrection Allah will gather all the first and the last (people) in one plain, and the voice of the announcer will reach all of them, and one will be able to see them all, and the sun will come closer to them.” (The narrator then mentioned the narration of intercession): “The people will go to Abraham and say: ‘You are Allah’s Prophet and His Khalil on the earth. Will you intercede for us with your Lord?’ Abraham will then remember his lies and say: ‘Myself! Myself! Go to Moses.”
To suggest that Prophet Ibrahim (as) is a liar goes against all modes of logic and breaches the doctrine related to the perfection of the Prophet. Our assertion is that these words were said as a mechanism to counter the false beliefs of the idol worshippers, by challenging their thought processes. By citing examples of whether the stars, sun rising were his Lord he was seeking to get his nations to think about how they could deem their man made deities to be God.
Even if we for arguments sake accept that these were lies, why would that preclude him from the right of intercession, when he said all the above under duress and made these comments in order to protect is faith?
Prophet Sulayman had sex with ninety nine women in one night
We read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 74, Book of Jihad this atrocious tradition:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “Once Solomon, son of David said, ‘(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexual intercourse with one hundred (or ninety-nine) women each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah’s Cause.’ On that a (i.e. if Allah wills) but he did not say, ‘Allah willing.’ Therefore only one of those women conceived and gave birth to a half-man. By Him in Whose Hands Muhammad’s life is, if he had said, “Allah willing’, (he would have begotten sons) all of whom would have been knights striving in Allah’s Cause.”
It does not matter how virile a man is the ability to penetrate 99 women in the course of one evening is beyond the realms of possibility. Whilst we do not doubt that Prophets were bestowed with miracles, such blessings were provided at a time of need, we see no grounds to believe that Allah (swt) would have bestowed a Viagra like miracle to enhance Prophet Sulayman’s sex drive.
Sulayman was on the station par excellence, he was a Prophet whom Allah (swt) had blessed with immense knowledge, power and worldly kingdom. Allah (swt) mentions how he thanked Alah (swt) for the blessings that had been showered on him. How can one contemplate that he would fail to say inshallah before carrying out an activity? If one has ever had the misfortune to come in to contact with Salafis one will note how the recital of the word ‘inshallah’ is like second nature for them, their conversation are littered with sentences beginning or ending with inshallah. This is the common behavior of Salafis, how can are we expected to believe that a Chosen Servant of Allah (swt) would fail to say the word inshallah? This is utterly ridiculous!
Nasibi belief that Prophet Musa (as) was unjust towards the Angel of Death
We read in Sahih Muslim Chapter 39: Pertaining To The Merits Of Moses (Peace Be Upon Him) Book 030, Number 5851:
Abu Huraira reported that the Angel of Death was sent to Moses (peace be upon him) to inform of his Lord’s summons. When he came, he (Moses) boxed him and his eye was knocked out. He (the Angel of Death) came back to the Lord and said: You sent me to a servant. who did not want to die. Allah restored his eye to its proper place (and revived his eyesight), and then said: Go back to him and tell him that if he wants life he must place his hand on the back of an ox, and he would be granted as many years of life as the number of hair covered by his hand. He (Moses) said: My Lord what would happen then He said: Then you must court death. He said: Let it be now. And he supplicated Allah to bring him close to the sacred land. Thereupon Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If I were there, I would have shown you his grave beside the road at the red mound.
We shall seek to set out our objections as follows:
- How can one accept that an Ulil Uzm Prophet (s) deemed the voice of Allah behaved in such an arrogant manner? What wrong did the Angel of Death commit that merited him being subjected to such an unprovoked assault? Was Musa (as) like those that are unable to do anything, but take great joy out of bullying the local wimp?
- If Musa (as) did indeed blind the Angel of Death would Divine Justice not require that he (as) was punished for this transgression? Rather than be brought to task for his action, we see that Allah (swt) rewarded him with an extended lease of life! Subhanallah the Angel of Death is blinded through a motiveless attack, and his assailant is rewarded! Should one presume that had Musa (as) subjected him a few more slaps, causing complete blindness Allah (swt) would have granted him eternal life?
- How can this be conduct becoming of Prophet Musa (as) whom the Quran introduces as follows:And remember We took from the prophets their covenant: As (We did) from thee: from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary: We took from them a solemn covenant: 033.007 .Also mention in the Book (the story of) Moses: for he was specially chosen, and he was a messenger (and) a prophet.
And we called him from the right side of Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to Us, for mystic (converse). 019.051-52.O ye who believe! Be ye not like those who vexed and insulted Moses, but Allah cleared him of the (calumnies) they had uttered: and he was honourable in Allah’s sight. 033.069 Is such violent conduct part of a Prophets job description? Allah (swt) sends an Angel to a Prophet, and grievous bodily harm is committed against him. We know how despots like Pharaoh, Nimrod and Abu Jahil would detest the fact that Angel would come to Prophets, issuing then with divine instructions, should we place Musa (as) in the same category as them, after all the reaction of Pharaoh to divine instructions from Angels was no different to the volatile assault Musa meted out on the Angel of Death. We are sure that if Pharaoh had the opportunity he would have likewise sought to attack the Angel in the same ferocious manner.
- Why did Imam Muslim insert this tradition in the chapter ‘pertaining to the merits of Moses (peace be upon him)’ – what excellence can we gauge from this tradition? Should Musa (as)’s vicious assault of an Angel sent to implement Gods will de deemed an excellence?
Nasibi belief that Prophet Musa (as) bathed naked in the presence of his people
We read in Sahih Bukhari Chapter 39: Pertaining to the merits Of Moses (Peace Be Upon Him) Number 5849:
Hammam b. Munabbih reported that Abu Huraira reported many ahadith from Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and one, of them speaks that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) is reported to have said: Banu Isra’il used to take bath (together) naked and thus saw private parts of one another, but Moses (peace be upon him) used to take bath alone (in privacy), and they said: By Allah, nothing prevents Moses to take bath along with us; but scrotal hernia. One day when he (Moses) was taking bath (alone) he placed his clothes upon a stone, but the stone began to move along with his clothes. Moses raced after it saying: My garment, stone; until (some of the people) of Banu Isra’il looked at the private parts of Moses, and they said: By Allah, there is no trouble with Moses. The stone stopped after he (Moses) had been seen. He took hold of his garments and struck the stone. Abu Huraira said: I swear by Allah that there were six or seven scars on the stone because of the striking of stone by Moses (peace be upon him).
We would like to ask the Nasibis some specific questions with regards to this tradition:
- Is it believable that a Prophet deemed kalimullah would publicly streak in a naked stance, so that all could observe his genitals? Is is public decency to believe that he was running around, naked shouting a stone and then beating it?
- If we accept that the stone came to life and proceeded to flee, was this capability not an order of Allah (swt)? When it was an order of Allah (swt) what was the sense behind Prophet Musa (as) getting do irate? What were the long term consequences of this ferocious beating? We know the power of Musa (as), one slap cause the Angel of Death to be blinded, armed with a shoe one can only imagine how severely traumatized the stone must have been.
- If the stone had fled what compelled Musa (as) to chase it in a nude state? Does logic or Sharia deem it acceptable for Musa to run about in a naked state, and expose his genitals for his tribesman to see? Could he not have just hidden himself behind a bush and asked his people to get his clothes for him?
- If the Nawasib suggest that this is a miracle and was done to counter the allegation that he suffered froma scrotal hernia, would Allah (swt) really seek to quash these rumours by having his blessed Prophet publicly humiliated in such a manner? What would have been the problem even if he had such a defect? Was Prophet Suhayb not blind? Did Prophets not die through diseases? Were their people ignorant of their conditions? Musa (as) was not suffering from any defect, the majority of the people would not have known or cared either way, wouldn’t it have been better for Alah (swt) to simply bring these doubters before Musa (as), rather than Musa (as) exposing his genitals to all those bathing at the time?
Salafi belief that a Prophet of Allah (swt) burned down an entire village of ants after being bitten by one
We read in Sahih Bukhari, Book 026, Number 5567:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: An ant had bitten a Prophet (one amongst the earlier Prophets) and he ordered that the colony of the ants should be burnt. And Allah revealed to him:” Because of an ant’s bite you have burnt a community from amongst the communities which sings My glory.”
We all know that Allah (swt) is full of mercy and He has been sending prophets and messengers who were true representatives of Allah (swt)’s mercy and kindness, those who suffered all sorts of physical and mental torture from the infidels but they still showed them the right path. But this tradition of Sahih Bukhari depicts the prophets of Allah (swt) to possess the top rank in cruelty and brutality that a prophet was unable to bear a bite of an ant and in retaliation he not only punished that particular ant but burned its entire colony! He wiped out an entire colony to avenge an ant bite!
According to Salafies Prophet Musa (as) lied about his fatigue during a journey
We read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 124:
Narrated Ubai bin Ka’b:
The Prophet said, “Once the Prophet Moses stood up and addressed Bani Israel. He was asked, “Who is the most learned man amongst the people. He said, “I am the most learned.” Allah admonished Moses as he did not attribute absolute knowledge to Him (Allah). So Allah inspired to him “At the junction of the two seas there is a slave amongst my slaves who is more learned than you.” Moses said, “O my Lord! How can I meet him?” Allah said: Take a fish in a large basket (and proceed) and you will find him at the place where you will lose the fish. So Moses set out along with his (servant) boy, Yusha’ bin Nuin and carried a fish in a large basket till they reached a rock, where they laid their heads (i.e. lay down) and slept. The fish came out of the basket and it took its way into the sea as in a tunnel. So it was an amazing thing for both Moses and his (servant) boy. They proceeded for the rest of that night and the following day. When the day broke, Moses said to his (servant) boy: “Bring us our early meal. No doubt, we have suffered much fatigue in this journey.” Moses did not get tired till he passed the place about which he was told.
- Defining a Nasibi
- The Ahl’ul Sunnah wa’ al Jamaah fatwa on the Nasibi cult
- The Nasibis slander of the Quran
- The Nasibi slander against Allah (swt)
- The Nasibi attack on the Prophet (pbuh)
- Nasibi disrespect of Ahlulbayt (as)
- The Nasibi attack on the wives of the Prophet (s)
- The Nasibi assault on the companions (Sahaba) of the Prophet (sa)
- Nasibis extolling their scholars whilst disgracing Prophets (as)
- Nasibis proudly portray their caliphs and scholars to be homosexual and child molesters
- Nasibi belief to abandon actual Islamic practices in opposition to the Shias
- The Nasibis belief in Iman
- No public Twitter messages.